Artist 200ml Epoxy Resin - Artist Quality 1:1 Ratio
Artist Resin 1:1 Epoxy Resin
100ml Part A and 100ml Part B (200ml kit)
Now comes with 2 x 50ml mixing cups a silicone stirrer and gloves. This is great beginners kit.
It has taken us a long time to perfect our epoxy resin formula. Unlike others on the market it has a Crystal Clear Glass effect, no odour, UV stabiliser, Anti yellowing and self-levelling. Our customers agree, please see our reviews.
Easy to use just mix equal parts and follow our easy instructions on the bottles
Can be used on wood, metal, glass, silicon moulds, counter tops, plastic, paper, photographs, shells, dried flowers and much more.
Mix with our Premium “Super Sparkle Glitter” which is Chunky Holographic custom mix glitter to add amazing shimmering shine and use our Premium Artko Mica Powder to colour your resin.
Crystal Clear Glass effect, no odour, UV stabiliser, Anti yellowing and self-levelling.
Contains no VOC’s or BPA and conforms to ASTM D-4. FDA approved.
Artko Artist Resin 1:1 How to use
1. Mix equal parts of Artko Artist Resin 1:1 ratio in a disposable measuring cup or a silicon mixing cup.
2. Stir slowly until resin goes clear for about 5 mins.
3. At this stage you can add our “Super Sparkle Glitter” Holographic custom mixes or add our Artko Mica Powder a little at a time until you reach your desired depth of colour.
4. Then pour into a mould or onto a flat surface and leave to cure .
5. Cure time @ 25 degrees is touch dry 3 -4 hrs and total cure 12 – 24 hrs
1. You can put resin bottles (Part A & Part B) into a warm water for 30 mins before mixing. This helps with bubbles and consistency.
2. You can use a heat gun to burst unwanted bubbles.
3. You can also use a toothpick to burst bubbles that have risen to the surface.
So happy with the product...having quality product produces amazing work. Blessings and many thanks!!🙏🙏🙏🙏
Love the resin and good prices!! My favourite shop 😍👍🏼
Love this resin
Love the resin great quality
This is the first time I have used the Harry and Wilma brand of resin, and I can honestly say that I will be continuing to use it. Mixes well and dries perfectly (as long as you follow the instructions). I am only new to resin art, but I am finding this product so easy to use. I bought 1 set, and after using it I bought another 8 sets. I love it.